11.04.2011

My chic and glamorous picks...

Fresh off the runway from the Bridal Fashion Week, here's my chic and glamorous picks for Fall 2012.

by Amsale
I love the clean look, simple yet sophisticated.

by Jim Hjelm
Short and sparkling. It's for the super confident and no non-sense bride.

by Junko Yoshi
This design has some royal element in it with just a tad bit of princess sleeves to show the sweet and innocent look. Based on my personal experience, her dresses are for petite brides.

by Marchesa
Sleek and chic, this look is so urban sophistication. This is perfect for the city glamor style wedding.

by Marchesa
The feather makes the dress fly! The intricate embroidery design on the chest and sleeves becomes part of the body and make the look understatedly sexy.

by Marchesa
This dress is so architecturally balanced. I never loved any crumb catcher but this one.  It must feel so elegant and romantic in the dress.

by Marchesa
I absolutely love the drapy and soft look of the fabric. Even though it pleats, it does not look heavy at all.

by Marchesa
The weaving style with chiffon and beads makes this dress so glamorously fabulous. It just flows so well from top down.

by Monique Lhuillier
Sharp, determined, glamorous, fearless, sexy....I got all the words that I'd like to be described for this dress.

by Monique Lhuillier
I heart BV. And this dress reminds me of the weaving bag - hey, in a good way though. I love how the dress is so simple in style yet so complex in concept.

{all photos courtesy to brides.com}